This comes less than a day after Cristiano Ronaldo donated millions of masks to help curtail the deadly coronavirus outbreak in his community.
Check Out: David Beckham’s Car Collection
Also, it appears Cristiano Ronaldo is not the secret buyer of the highly anticipated Bugatti La Voiture Noire. With a price tag $18m or ₦6.5 billion, the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, which literally means “the black car”; is currently the most expensive car on the planet.
Now, sources close to the Cristiano Ronaldo have revealed the supercar lover has instead placed an order for the Bugatti Centodieci.
Unveiled last year to celebrate the company’s 110th anniversary, the Bugatti Centodieci is inspired by the iconic Bugatti EB110 from the 1990s.
However, Ronaldo’s upcoming car is just one of ten that will be built. Each costing $9 million (₦3.3billion). That’s about half the price of the La Voiture Noire.
Additionally, the Centodieci is 20 kg lighter and more powerful than the regular Chiron. Its 1600 hp 8.0-liter, W16 engine allows the Centodieci to do a 0-60 mph in 2.4 seconds. It has a top speed of 236 mph.
The Portuguese legend already boasts one of the most extensive and expensive car collections in sport. His garage boasts of cars like the Bugatti Veyron and Chiron; Ferrari F430. Together with Rolls-Royce Phantom, Cullinan, and a Lamborghini Aventador.
This news comes a few days after Cristiano Ronaldo donated millions of masks to his community to help curtail the deadly coronavirus outbreak.
- Interesting Facts About The 2020 Porsche Macan Turbo
- How The Fake Tesla Is Made
- Images Of the Fastest GTA V Cars
- Check Out Lexus First Electric Vehicle
- Top Fastest GTA V Cars
- Hushpuppi Acquires New Limited Ferrari 458 Italia
- The Evolution of Mercedes Benz S-Class
- Facts About Innoson IVM G40 SUV For BB Naija Winner
- All The Cars Used In MCU’s Avengers
- (REVEALED) David Beckham’s Car Collection
- Kylie Jenner’s Car Collection