Here’s How The OnePlus 8 Pro Cameras Let You See Through Objects
OnePlus recently launched their 2020 flagship phones which with premium specifications. These flagship phones include the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro. Along with almost all the latest features that are currently available in the market, OnePlus 8 Pro also comes with a feature which the company never talked about during the launch event.
According to GSMArena, the camera sensors on OnePlus 8 Pro can see through certain surfaces. The feature was first spotted by Max Weinbach which clearly shows that the 5MP IR filter is capable of capturing shots that we have not seen on any smartphone in the past.
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) May 13, 2020
Wondering how is it possible? Well, all the standard camera sensors have colour filters, however, OnePlus decided to remove the colour filter making a camera much more sensitive to IR light. And since materials absorb light depending on the wavelength, some object appears transparent on the camera if there is an ample amount of light.
Additionally, this feature is not limited to objects only. The IR filter can also let you see through people’s clothes which is a major privacy concern for people. It would be interesting to see how the company reacts and if the feature continues on the smartphone.
- OnePlus 8 Pro Price And Full Specs
- OnePlus 8 Price And Full Specs
- Huawei Y7P Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- The Only Ways To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria
- Oppo Reno 3 Price In Nigeria
- Huawei Nova 7i Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Oppo Reno 2F Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Redmi K20 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Redmi K20 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Google Pixel 4XL Price In Nigeria
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Google Pixel 4 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- iPhone 11 Specs & Price In Nigeria
- iPhone 11 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max Specs & Price In Nigeria