Whatsapp released a new feature for Whatsapp Business, which lets you schedule your messages. And you are about to find out how you can schedule messages on WhatsApp.
With more than 1.6 billion active users, WhatsApp is currently one of the most used instant messaging platforms around the world. The wide range of features and ease of use makes it the first choice for most smartphone users.
Recommended: Best Apps For Screening Anime
Though, most people use the service for personal communication. WhatsApp also offers a business version of the service. It can be used to create a catalogue to showcase products and services. Not just that, WhatsApp has recently added a feature that can be used to schedule messages.
Recommended: iPhone SE 2020: Full Specs And Price
How You Can Schedule Messages On Whatsapp
Scheduled messages are also known as set away messages. To schedule messages, follow these steps:
- Go to App settings
- Then Go to Business Settings
- Click on Away Message
- Now, turn on Send Away Message
- You can now enter the message that you want to send.
- Select Custom Schedule and click on Recipients.
Then you can now select the recipients to whom you want to send the message and tap Save.
- Burning Reasons Why You Should Not Buy iPhone SE 2020
- PlayStation 5 Price And Full Specs
- Druve App: Promote And Make Money From Your Whatsapp
- iPhone SE 2020 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- OnePlus 8 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Tecno Camon 15 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Tecno Camon 15 Premier Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Check Out Tecno Camon 12 Price In Nigeria