Full Specifications And Price Of the Infinix Hot 7
Infinix mobility being one of the key players in the African smartphone scene has officially unveiled a new member of the Infinix family, the Infinix Hot 7. This new member of the Infinix family is a budget smartphone. With the amazing battery capacity, display and notch, it makes the Infinix Hot 7 cool.
Infinix Hot 7 Key Specs and Features
- 6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacity touchscreen, 1500 x 720 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6580P CPU with 1GB/2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
- 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear)
- 4, 000 mAh non-removable Li-ion Battery
Infinix Hot 7, the latest of the Hot series which is a budget device, is made with plastic. Infinix has developed a particular likeness for the notch design. Though it comes with a reduced bezel, the Hot 7 wasn’t left out in this craze.
As usual with most smartphones, a fingerprint sensor is positioned at the rear of the Infinix Hot 7. This allows for easy reach of fingers. Also located at the back is the camera sensor and dual LED flash which are millimetres away from the fingerprint scanner.
As for display, the Infinix Hot 7 provides a decent one. It comes with a 6.2inch IPS LCD panel that has a 720×1500 pixels screen resolutions and 19:9 aspect ratio. The reduced bezel provides enough display area.
The camera of the Infinix Hot 7 is wow! That’s because both front and back cameras are enhanced with AI assistance. At the back, the Hot 7 has a single 13MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 opening and dual LED flash for dark environments. This camera supports HDR and Panorama. For selfies, the front consists of an 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Infinix Hot 7 has a quad-core MediaTek MT6580P mobile processor which has a clock rate of 1.3GHz that handles various tasks on the device. The chipset works alongside an ARM Mali-400 GPU which handles the graphics needs of the Infinix Hot 7. Fortunately and otherwise, variability exists in both segments of the phone’s memory. The Infinix Hot 7 offers either 1GB or 2GB worth of RAM with both variants having 16GB of internal storage for files expandable by a MicroSD card slot up to 128GB.
However, the 1GB model can’t support the Android 8.1 Oreo, but it might use it’s trimmed GO Edition. While the 2GB RAM version will have the Standard Android 8.1 Oreo. Both variants will have their respective operating systems wrapped with Infinix’s in house XOS 4.0 Honeybee UI.
With a 4000mAh battery that allows you run through two days’ activities and beyond. The battery is irremovable and unfortunately does not support fast charging.
INFINIX HOT 7 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- 2G : Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- 4G : No
- HSPA +: 4.22/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2inches
- Resolution: 19:9, 720x1500pixels
- OS: XOS Honeybee 4.1; Android 8.1 Oreo
- Chipset: Helio P22
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU (MediaTek MT6580P)
- GPU: Mali-400
- Card Slot Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Internal: 16GB
- RAM: 1GB/2GB
- Single: 13MP Camera
- Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama.
- Video: [email protected]
- Single: 8MP Camera
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.55mm Jack: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Digital compass, proximity, light
- Messaging: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Fast Charging: No
- Water Resistance: No
- Dust Resistance: No
- Non-removable 4,000mAh Li-ion battery