Lexus has unveiled its first production electric vehicle, the Lexus UX 300e, at Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition in China. The all-new car is the battery-powered version of the Lexus UX compact luxury crossover.
In comparison, the 300e’s powertrain pumps out more power than the 169 hp from the 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine. This is also more than the 181-hp output of the UX 250h hybrid.
More From Wongacity
- Top Fastest GTA V Cars
- Hushpuppi Acquires New Limited Ferrari 458 Italia
- The Evolution of Mercedes Benz S-Class
- Facts About Innoson IVM G40 SUV For BB Naija Winner
- All The Cars Used In MCU’s Avengers
- (REVEALED) David Beckham’s Car Collection
- Kylie Jenner’s Car Collection