Below you will find the mobile transfer code for all banks in Nigeria. With the following codes, all you need do is dial it up on your phone to make a money transfer. This article contains the updated codes of transferring funds via USSD on your mobile phone.
For Example, to transfer funds from a GTB account to another GTB account. Simply dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number# on your mobile phone used in opening your GTB account. While if you want to transfer from GTB account to another bank in Nigeria, simply dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# and follow the onscreen prompt.
Whether you are saving account holder, current account holder, you are completely authorized to use your prospective bank codes and it is easy to use. The below list contains transfer codes for all banks in Nigeria. Before we begin, let’s get know more about USSD bank transfer codes:
|Nigerian Banks||Transfer Codes|
|UBA transfer code||919#|
|Wema bank transfer code||*945#|
|FCMB transfer code||*329#|
|Access bank transfer code||*901#|
|Polaris (Skye) transfer code||*833#|
|GTBank transfer code||*737#|
|Zenith bank transfer code||*966#|
|Eco bank transfer code||*326#|
|First Bank transfer code||*894#|
|Stanbic IBTC bank transfer code||*909#|
|Diamond bank transfer code||*426#|
|Fidelity bank transfer code||*770#|
|Sterling bank transfer code||*822#|
|Unity bank transfer code||*7799#|
GTBANK TRANSFER CODES
Undoubtedly, GTBank is one of the best banks in Nigeria. To use the GTBank Transfer Code, simply dial *737#. You can use this code to buy airtime, pay bills, transfer money, as well as a host of other transactions. Below are the codes of various transactions you can carry out with GTBank.
- To open an account: *737*0#
- Buy Data: *737*4#
- To buy airtime for yourself: *737*Amount#
- Buy airtime for someone else: *737*Amount*Recipient’s Number#
- Check your bank balance: *737*6*1#
- To check your BVN: *737*6*1#
- Making inquiries: *737*6#
- Transfer funds to GTBank: *737*1*Recipient’s Account Number#
- Transfer funds to other banks: *737*2*Recipient’s Account Number#
- To reactivate your account: *737*11#
TRANSFER CODES FOR ACCESS (DIAMOND) BANK
For some reason, Diamond bank was fully acquired by Access Bank during the first half of 2019. So, the mobile transfer codes for Diamond bank are now officially those of Access Bank. Meaning that if you were a Diamond bank customer, and want to make a transfer using USSD code you will use the codes of Access Bank. The official transfer code for Access bank is *901#. However, to perform other transactions below are the codes.
- Buy airtime for yourself: *901*Amount#
- Buy airtime for others: *901*Amount*Recipient’s Phone Number#
- To transfer funds to Access bank: *901*1*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#
- To transfer funds to other banks: *901*2*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#
- For Balance inquiries: *901*5#
- To purchase data: *901*8#
- OTP Generation: *901*4*1#
- Bill Payment: *901*3#
- To open an account: *901*0#
- Merchant Payment: *901*3*Merchant code#
TRANSFER CODES FOR FIRST BANK
The official transfer code for the First bank is *894#. First Bank is one of the first banks to adopt USSD banking. This Quick banking with First bank transfer code makes it possible and easy for you to transfer money, pay bills, buy data and so much more. To perform transactions with other banks as well as make other transactions, use the codes below.
- Registering for FBN mobile transfer:*894*0#
- To make transfers: *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Check Account Balance: *894*00#
- To buy airtime for yourself:
- To buy airtime for others:
- Mini-statement: *894*Account Number#
ZENITH BANK TRANSFER CODES
- To open account: *966*0#
- Check account balance: *966*00#
- Recharge airtime for yourself: *966*AMOUNT*Mobile NUMBER#
- Transfer funds: Dial *966*Amount*ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To update your BVN: Dial *966*BVN#To
- Reset PIN: *966*60#
- To deactivate mobile banking: Dial *966*20*0#
- Pay DStv and PHCN: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#
- Pay other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#
MOBILE TRANSFER USSD CODE FOR ECOBANK
EcoBank mobile money transfer code is *326#. You can use this USSD code to transfer funds to other Ecobank customers as well as other banks and also perform other transactions.
EcoBank mobile transfer code can also be used for many other transactions, it can be used to pay PHCN bills, to subscribe to GoTV, DSTV, Startimes, buy airtime, check balances. Additionally, you can use it to read your mini bank statement.
To perform these transactions, all you need to do is:
- Simply dial *326#
- Press Send
- A message will appear on your screen
- Follow the instructions on your screen
- Select your preferred transaction.
FIDELITY USSD CODE FOR TRANSFER
With Fidelity instant banking as the bank calls it, you need a pin. And to get this pin for easy mobile/instant banking, you have to dial *770#. Once you’ve gotten this pin, you can start performing transactions right from your phone.
- To recharge your phone: Dial *770*AMOUNT#
- Recharge For A Friend Or Family: Dial *770*PHONE*AMOUNT#
- To transfer funds: Dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#
POLARIS (SKYE) BANK MOBILE TRANSFER CODE
Skye Bank now Polaris bank, had their name changed for some reasons. However, that did not change the fact that the bank offers one of the best services for its customers.
To use the Polaris Bank mobile money transfer code for transfers, payment of bills and perform other transactions. Simply dial the USSD code *833#, and follow the instructions on the screen to select your desired transactions.
- To open account: simply dial,*833*1#
- To transfer funds: Simply dial*833*AMOUNT*Recipient Acc Number#
- Purchase airtime for yourself: *833*AMOUNT#
- To purchase airtime for others: Dial *833*AMOUNT*Phone Number#
- Checking your account balance: Dial *833*6#
- To pay bills: Dial *833*3#
- To pay with Master-pass: Dial *833*7#
UBA TRANSFER USSD CODE
UBA also offers mobile banking with USSD code. But surprisingly, it has a unique name “Magic banking”. With this, you can also make various transactions like other banks. And to do so, simply dial *919#.
UNION BANK MOBILE TRANSFER CODE
Union Bank gives its customers the ease of mobile banking from the comfort of their homes. As a union bank customer, all you have to do is dial *389*032#.
By dialing this code, you can easily open an account, transfer funds, make airtime top-ups, check account balance. Additionally, you can also check your BVN and perform other transactions.
WEMA BANK TRANSFER CODE
The general transfer code for Wema bank is *945# and you can complete other various transactions such as:
- Buy Airtime: *945*Phone Number*AMOUNT#
- To Send Money: *945*Beneficiary Acc Number*AMOUNT#
- Check Account Balance: *945*0#
- Change PIN: *945*00#
- To Get Your Account Number: *945*000#
- Open Account: *945*1#
- Change account number: *945*2*Old Acc Number*New Acc Number#
- Account Reactivation: *945*5#
STERLING BANK TRANSFER CODE
For Sterling bank customers, the transfer code is *822# and it can be used to complete other transactions. Such as buying airtime, paying bills and even transfer money from bank to bank. To get started, dial the code and follow the prompt commands.
- Buy airtime for yourself: *822*Amount#
- To buy airtime for others: *822*Amount*Mobile No#
- Sterling bank To Sterling bank transfer: *822*4*Amount*Acc No#
- Sterling bank to other: *822*5*Amount*Acc No#.
- Check account balance: *822*6#
- Check account number: *822*8#
- Open account: *822*7#
- To reset Pin: *822*9#
UNITY BANK TRANSFER CODE
Unity Bank provides stress-free banking through its mobile money transfer code by simply dialing the USSD code *7799# or dial *389*215#. It can be used to pay bills, transfer funds to other customers, top-up phones, among others.
Below are what you can do with the Unity Bank mobile money transfer USSD code *7799#:
- To recharge airtime for self,
- Adding an account,
- To check account balance,
- Make payments for bills
- To check yourBVN
- Transfer funds to other accounts
- Change Pin,
- To open an account.
STANBIC IBTC USSD BANK MONEY TRANSFER CODE
The Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money service is *909# and it is also their transfer code, that is ideal for you if you want a basic account that is convenient, secure and affordable, and can be operated using a mobile phone.
With *909# Mobile Money, you can receive salary payments, buy airtime, make one-on-one money transfers, pay for goods, services, and bills. To get started, dial the code and you can get started.
FCMB USSD BANK TRANSFER CODE
The official FCMB mobile transfer code is *329#, and it can be used to complete a lot of bank commands, all from the comforts of your home:
- To top-up your mobile phone: *329*Amount#
- Recharge other mobile phones: *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- To transfer funds: *329*Amount*Account number#
- Check Acc. Balance: *329*00#
- To reset your pin: *329*0#
- To buy data for yourself: *329*1*Mobile Number#
- For GOTv Subscriptions: *329*2*Smartcard Number#
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Redmi K20 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Redmi K20 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Google Pixel 4XL Price In Nigeria
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Google Pixel 4 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- iPhone 11 Specs & Price In Nigeria
- iPhone 11 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max Specs & Price In Nigeria