The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is an upgraded version to the Xioami K20. This smartphone includes almost everything you expect from a flagship but at a lower price. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro comes with a full screen display (AMOLED), pop-up camera, powerful battery capacity, in-display fingerprint scanner, very thin bezels among other specs and features. This device is similar to the Xiaomi Pocophone F1, but with some upgraded specs and features. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 is also called Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Now, lets take a look at the specifications of this smartphone!
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.39″-inch, Super AMOLED Display 1080 x 2340P (403 ppi)
- Android 9 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Octa-core 2.84GHz CPU with 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage space, no memory card slot
- Triple 42MP + 8MP + 13MP rear camera and a 20MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (in-display)
- 4, 000mAh non removable Li-Po battery
WHERE TO BUY
We’ve reviewed some smartphones lately, and what we’ve found common among them is that glass clothes the back and front. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro Both back and front are made from glass while falls in line. Both back and front are wrapped with aluminium frame.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro comes with a full screen super AMOLED display with no notch and thin bezels. This device has a display size of 6.39 inches.
Check Out: Xiaomi Redmi Mi A3 Price and Specs!
The Xiaomi K20 pro unlike other smartphones with curvy edges has a flat display. Underneath the display of this device, you have a fingerprint scanner which used to be at the back of most smartphones.
For images and videos, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro has an array of triple cameras and dual-LED flash at the back. Although not the best resolution, but this camera enables slow-motion videos. Outside the amazing videos you can shoot with the Redmi K20 pro,it also captures images with good saturation and beautiful colour reproduction.
Selfies? The Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro utilizes a motorized 20MP pop-up camera, which captures images with good details and contrast.
Powering the Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro is a 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery. This device supports fast charging and right out of the box, you find a 27W fast charger.
Check Out: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specs and Price!
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Under the hood of the Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The processor of this chipset is an octa-core 2.84GHz. Handling the graphics of the K20 pro is an Adreno 640.
Unfortunately, this device does not support an SD card. But this should not be considered a problem as the Redmi K20 Pro comes with a big storage capacity. In terms of storage, this device offers three variants. A 256GB internal storage with 8GB RAM, a variant of 128GB internal storage with 6/8GB RAM and also a variant of 64GB internal storage with 6GB RAM. This smartphone runs on MIUI 10 on top of the Android 9.0 (Pie).
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro has a starting price of about $360, depending on the variant you wish to purchase. In Nigeria, the Xiaomi K20 Pro price starts at 120,000 Naira for the 6GB RAM and 64GB variant, while the 128GB costs about 130,000 Naira. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro with 8GB RAM and 128GB costs 140,000 Naira. And the top variant 8GB RAM with 256GB is priced at 145,000 Naira. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is available at leading online and retail outlets in Nigeria.
XIAOMI REDMI K20 PRO FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G band : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 71.9 x 8.5 mm (6.04 x 2.83 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 173.8 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS:Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Chipset:Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Card Slot Support: No
- Internal: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Triple:48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, PDAF/Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120/240fps, [email protected]
- Single: Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.55mm Jack: Yes
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fasting charging (27W)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB:2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Carbon Black
- Flame Red
- Glacier Blue
- Summer Honey
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-dsplay), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Wireless Charging: No
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Water Resistance: No
- Dust Resistance: No
More From Wongacity
- Xiaomi Redmi Mi A3: Full Specs, Review and Price!
- Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) Full Specifications, Price and Review
- Huawei Y9 (2019) Full Specifications, Price and Review
- Tecno Phantom 9- Full Specifications, Review, and Price
- How to Subscribe to MTN BetaTalk 30MB for N50
- Midnight Escape 3D: The Adventure Game
- Alibaba Founder To Workers: Have Sex 6 times in 6 days a week
- Netflix Games: Netflix To Announce Video Games At E3
- 45 Unbelievable Fun Facts About Space
- 5 Amazing Features You’ll Love In The Samsung S10
- Tecno Camon 11 – Full specs and price