The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is the latest device from Xiaomi and is a successor to the Redmi Note 8 Pro. This device features a striking design and also has a great performance. And in this post, we will be looking at the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro price in Nigeria and all its specs.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.67-inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, (395 PPI)
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
- 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- 5020mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Where To Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Design & Display
The design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro looks very premium. The build of this device is elegant as you get a gorilla glass 5 on both the rear and front sides. However, the frame is made of plastic.
Additionally, unlike the gradient design on the Redmi Note 8 Pro, you get a plain design and curved edges like that seen on Samsung flagships. At the back of this device, Xiaomi showcases a quad-camera system with a flashlight.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. This display is 6.67 inches big, has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Furthermore, the display is protected by a corning gorilla glass 5.
When it comes to colour variations, Xiaomi offers you with three colour variants which include: aurora blue, interstellar black, and glacier white.
Camera & Battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a quad-camera setup just like the Note 8 Pro. But the Note 8 Pro had a 64MP camera shooter, while the Note 9 Pro has a 48MP camera shooter. However, this 48MP camera is the new Samsung ISOCELL GM2. The results of this camera are awesome.
In addition to the above camera, at the back, you also have an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth camera. With this quad rear camera setup, you can shoot photos in HDR, Panorama and also shoot 2160p @30fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, and [email protected] for slow-mo videos.
Furthermore for taking selfies, Xiaomi offers us a 16MP wide camera for selfies. This camera is capable of taking photos in HDR, Panorama and also capable of shooting 1080p videos.
And for battery life, the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro is powered by gigantic non-removable Li-Po 5020mAh battery. This is a plus for heavy gamers and those always on the move with their smartphones. Unfortunately, this device comes with an 18W fast charger. Yes, 18W fast charger is obviously a fast charger but will take longer to refuel this device having a 5020mAh battery.
Hardware & Software
Under the hood, this smartphone comes with a new and improved processor. On this guy, Xiaomi gives us an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. And this processor has a clock speed of 2.3GHz. Graphics are managed an Adreno 618 on this device.
When it comes to storage, you have also got the option of choosing either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and also 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. This storage can also be expandable with the aid of an external microSDXC card.
Additionally, for software operations, you have got MIUI 11 running on the Android 10.0 Operating system.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Nigeria
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro price in Nigeria is expected to start on retail price for N60,000 which is equivalent of $173 for the 4GB RAM Model and N73,000 for the 6GB RAM model. Check Out offers below.
Where To Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G band : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.53 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 209 g (7.37 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Card Slot Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB / 128GB
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.55mm Jack: Yes
- Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery
- Battery charging 18W
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Aurora Blue
- Interstellar Black
- Glacier White
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Wireless Charging: No
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8: Specs & Price
- Tecno Camon 12 Specs & Price
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs
- Tecno Phantom 9: Full Specs And Price
- See Tecno Camon 11 Pro: Full Specs And Price
- How to Subscribe to MTN BetaTalk 30MB for N50
- Midnight Escape 3D: The Adventure Game
- Alibaba Founder To Workers: Have Sex 6 times in 6 days a week
- Netflix Games: Netflix To Announce Video Games At E3
- 45 Unbelievable Fun Facts About Space
- 5 Amazing Features You’ll Love In The Samsung S10
- Tecno Camon 11 – Full specs and price
- Princess Diana’s Armored 1987 Rolls-Royce Sold for N16.2 Million
- Facebook’s Cryptocurrency to Succeed Bitcoin
- Oppo Find X: This Smartphone is the Future